Wednesday, March 5, 2008

We did it!!!

It's official!
Eric booked our Disney vacation yesterday.
YIPPEE!
I think I'm more excited about it than the kids.
I have been reading every Disney book I could find to plan this vacation.
Obsessed would be a good word for it.
I stayed up until midnight monday reading until Eric said,
"Jennifer go to bed NOW!"
Oops! Didn't help my cold at all.
Then Tuesday night I was up until about 10pm.
Seriously, WHAT WAS I THINKING?
And here we are at 9:30 on Wednesday night
I have a ton of laundry to do and I'm tinkering around with the computer.
Oh well, there are worse things I could be doing...
I'm off to read some more of my Disney books and do a little laundry.
Who am I kidding, I'm going to read!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I'm REALLY excited for all of you too!
If I get a BIG suitcase...can I hide in it and go with you? :)